Mumbai / Gurugram, January 04, 2023: Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL), country’s first smart mobility solutions provider and largest exporter since inception, today announced its theme for the upcoming Auto Expo 2023 - “Beyond Mobility World”. HMI has also announced the launch of its much-awaited all-electric SUV Hyundai IONIQ 5 at the Auto Expo – The Motor Show 2023 on January 11, 2023 from 11:40 AM onwards.
Commenting on the line-up of products and technologies slated for Auto Expo - The Motor Show 2023, Mr. Unsoo Kim, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India said, “At Auto Expo – The Motor Show 2023, we have adopted a central theme of ‘Beyond Mobility World’ that encompasses our vision of Future Mobility Transformation. Hyundai has been driving the revolution of India’s automotive landscape with path defining technologies and Smart Mobility Solutions that will usher in ‘Progress for Humanity’. We are proud to be exhibiting advanced robotics solutions alongside revolutionary new technologies and products such as Hyundai IONIQ 5, IONIQ 6 and NEXO. Hyundai India is poised to steer a new era for the automotive industry, by unlocking futuristic solutions that will truly take customer experiences Beyond Mobility. Customers can experience these transformative solutions at Auto Expo – The Motor Show 2023."
Under the aegis of its Brand Campaign ‘Beyond Mobility 2.0’, Hyundai has developed a central theme of “Beyond Mobility World”, also coinciding with Auto Expo – The Motor Show 2023’s theme of “Mobility of the Future”. Hyundai is all set to demonstrate and showcase solutions based on advanced and sustainable Technologies that will support humanity as we leapfrog into the Future and redefine the way we look at ‘Mobility’ today. Spread over 3 147 square meters in Hall Number 3 at Auto Expo – The Motor Show 2023, visitors will get a chance to witness Hyundai’s globally acclaimed and advanced Smart Mobility Solutions that mark the genesis of Hyundai’s Transformation for a Better Tomorrow. Hyundai will showcase its product and technology prowess through multiple Zones as detailed below:
- Clean Mobility Zone: Hyundai will reiterate its commitment towards the Government of India’s mission of Electrification and showcase most advanced and futuristic green mobility solutions that will pave way for Future Transformation of Automobiles – ‘Zero Emission Mobility’ for a Greener, Cleaner and Brighter Future. IONIQ 6 and NEXO fuel cell electric vehicle embodies Hyundai’s commitment to introducing advance eco-friendly solutions and reinforces company’s leadership in crafting new technologies along with showcase of E-GMP (Electric Global Modular Platform). Powering up a new era of electric mobility, Hyundai IONIQ 5 is all set to redefine the aspirations of customers with solutions that exceed in every sphere, elevating their mobility experiences beyond the conventional. Hyundai IONIQ 5 epitomizes the innovative application of intelligent technology in mobility. HMI will showcase key facets of Hyundai IONIQ 5 through dedicated displays on:
- Sustainability: Dedicated engagement where visitors can witness various application of sustainable materials utilized in Hyundai IONIQ 5
- V2L: Music performances that will be powered throughout the day sourcing power from Hyundai IONIQ 5
- Living Space: Showcase of customizable seating and premium relaxation seat of Hyundai IONIQ 5
- Fast Charging: Display of Hyundai IONIQ 5’s fast charging capability of 10 % to 80 % charge in just 18 Minutes
- Future of Mobility: Hyundai’s commitment to Future of Mobility has given birth to multifarious technologies and solutions based on AI and robotics. The invention of SPOT by Boston Dynamics has ushered the world in an era in which robots are fun, capable and visible companions for humankind that will take our current mobility services to greater heights. Along with SPOT, HMI will showcase advanced robots: ATLAS, H-MEX and MobED.
- ADAS Zone: Visitors will be able to experience Hyundai SmartSense (Level 2 ADAS) technology that has been integrated and demonstrated through the all-new Hyundai TUCSON using an integrated experience with VR & Gaming.
- Hyundai Metaverse: Hyundai Mobility Adventure on Roblox will showcase the transformative future mobility experience of Beyond Mobility World in a virtual reality setup where young consumers who are technologically savvy can explore the virtual worlds beyond physical experiences. Customers can experience Hyundai Pavilion at Auto Expo – The Motor Show 2023 in the Metaverse, a first of its kind initiative by any Automotive OEM.
- Digital Car Life: Hyundai has led digital innovation from the front. From myHyundai App to India’s first online retail platform for car buying Click-to-Buy and its advanced Connected Technology solution – Bluelink, Hyundai has pioneered all this for customer convenience and comfort. Customer can experience these advanced solutions at Digital Car Life zone at Hyundai’s Pavilion at Auto Expo – The Motor Show 2023.
- Future Mobility Scale Model: This display explicates how Hyundai is addressing the uncertainty of our future by focusing on technological innovations and extending its knowledge along a particular trajectory for development centered around ‘Progress for Humanity’, with the showcase of Urban Air Mobility (UAM) and Purpose Build Vehicle (PBV).
Leave a Reply